cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload to portal from CSPC has been in progress for 6 days

BDDavis
Level 1
Level 1

My second time uploading to the portal was 6/21 and the upload shows that it is still in progress. Is there a way to rectify this or at least cancel the job? Currently using collector version 2.7.

Collection ID 1523493330916
Processing End Time/Date 0N-NaN-NaN aN 12:NaN:Na
Upload Date Time 2017-06-21 08:11:59 AM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey BDDavis@hormel.com,

It seems the upload has stalled and locked up.  I have contacted a member of the Production Support team and they should be able to push an upload through for us.  I will let you know when they contact me that they have done so.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey BDDavis@hormel.com,

Can you PM the company and inventory names as shown on the portal via the method directed in the below link?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey BDDavis@hormel.com,

It seems the upload has stalled and locked up.  I have contacted a member of the Production Support team and they should be able to push an upload through for us.  I will let you know when they contact me that they have done so.

Thanks,

Justin

I now see the collection job on the portal, thank you. 

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No worries!  If you find another upload gets stuck, feel free to start a new discussion post and someone will assist you in pushing this through.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: