Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload to SNTC stuck in "IN PROGRESS"

Hello,

I have multiple collector Uploads stuck either in "IN PROGRESS"or in "Received" status.

Any help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Avinash,

The latest upload has completed successfully.  Can you confirm this from your end?  The previous ones still are listed as IN PROGRESS but these will essentially FAIL and uploads can be continued to be pushed.  However, please refrain from pushing multiples in the same day, as they will interfere with each other and cause a stall or locked uploads.

Thanks,
Justin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Avinash,

Can you private message me the company and inventory names that the uploads are stuck for?  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting the Send Message option.

Thanks,

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Avinash,

Thanks for the requested information!  An incident case has been opened with the backend team to unlock the party lock and reprocess the upload.  I'll keep you updated on their progress.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Avinash,

The latest upload has completed successfully.  Can you confirm this from your end?  The previous ones still are listed as IN PROGRESS but these will essentially FAIL and uploads can be continued to be pushed.  However, please refrain from pushing multiples in the same day, as they will interfere with each other and cause a stall or locked uploads.

Thanks,
Justin

Yes the latest upload is successful. 

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: