cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uploaded collection data in .zip

Networksupport4
Level 1
Level 1

I have uploaded device data in .zip fromat but after 72 hrs. i am not able to see any report.

export collector file.zip 

i have imported it and exported file manually.

9 Replies 9

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

I can see all of your file imports in the portal now. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,

Taylor

now i am getting a message 

"Based on your Data Filter selection, you do not have access to this report"

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you selecting the right inventory on the left side, right below the company name?
I can see some CSV inventories are also present, are you able to view those?

Please share any screenshots of any errors you receive.

Regards,
Cesar

Hi,

Yes i am able to see files in inventory, but now i am getting a message "

"Based on your Data Filter selection, you do not have access to this report"
    I don't think that i select any filter in this portal

Hi  Cesar,

Please find the attached screenshot:-

Regards

Mohit

Hello Mohit,

It looks like there was an issue with the All Collectors tab recently. I've got an update that this issue should be resolved now.
Can you please verify and indicate if you are still facing the same error message?

bug - CSCvg90940

Hi 

Thanks for this info, now i am able to see inventory detail, but after uploading inventory data manually, i am not able to see any graph.

Hello Mohit,

Upon further analysis, it looks like you're also being affected by the following bug - CSCvg72649 which prevents you to view your data based on how your initial inventory was created. This is not yet fixed, however the develpment team are working on pushing a fix to enable you to view your data.

Regards,

Cesar

Hello Networksupport4,
We believe that our backend has been able to resolve this issue now. Could you please check to see if you are now able to view the inventory successfully on the Portal?
Thank you,
Jarrett