cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uploading CSV file - how long until I see my data in the portal?

saarbaug
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am new to the Smart Net Total Care portal and just uploaded a CSV file. I do not see my data in the portal yet and would like to know how long it will take for the data to be processed and displayed in my inventory? Where can I check the status of my import? 

Regards, Sandra Kindly remember to mark questions as answered and please rate posts and answers if you find them helpful.
1 Reply 1

Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To check the status of your CSV import request, please look within the Library/Administration section of the portal and select Upload Processing.  The Upload Processing report will show you the state of your request. 

The status for your request may show IN PROGRESS.  When the status shows SUCCESS, your file has been completely processed and the data should now be visible in the portal. 

The time required to process your request varies depending on the activity being performed by you and by others, that may be doing very large uploads of data.  Since the time required can vary, I’d suggest initiating your transaction before leaving for lunch or dinner.