Views
Helpful
Replies

Uploads from 9th July not showing in 'Upload Processing'

Andrew Kirkby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've uploaded an inventory from our collector this morning but even after several hours nothing is showing in the 'Upload Processing' page on the portal?

The appliance indicates it has successfully uploaded the report but nothing on SNTC Portal?

Any issues at the moment?

Andy.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The issue has been resolved. Upload processing is functioning normally.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Make sure you have the correct inventory name selected.

If you have this already, then share your appliance ID for investigation.

ID CSP0009022454

Can you provide a screenshot of the collector showing the upload was pushed successfully?

[cid:image001.png@01D4179B.36D0CB90]

An issue has been identified and we are working towards a resolution. I'll provide an update when I learn more. CSCvk29179 has been opened for tracking.

Any solution yet?  I am also having problems.

I am still not seeing any of the files that I uploaded yesterday. I also
just tried another one this morning. Here is a screenshot that the upload
succeeded but it is not showing under Upload Processing.

You will need to resubmit the files that were submitted yesterday for processing, they did not automatically re-process after the incident was resolved.

I did not receive the screenshot but be sure you have selected the correct inventory on the portal so you can view the processed uploads. You can change this by selecting the pencil at the top left of the screen. At first glance it looks like you submitted a CSV import this morning and it processed successfully.

Yes it is now showing. Thanks.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: