cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

UserID is not valid error message when using the Solarwinds NCM Connector

I am attempting to use the NCM Connector for Solarwinds to connect to Smart Net Total Care, and I am receiving the error message "UserID is not valid". 

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Cisco Employee

Re: UserID is not valid error message when using the Solarwinds NCM Connector

Hello Charlie,

I will send you a private message with some additional details that may help with setting up the NCM Connector.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Beginner

Hi, I am also having this issue. The collector has worked previously. There has been no change to my CCO details as far as I am aware.

Highlighted
Beginner

For my issue, I worked with Cisco directly and they discovered I didn't have the correct access with my CCO account.  I did take me two attempts to run the NCM connector, but it did work. 

Cisco Employee

Hello,

A common cause for this issue can result from conflicting details regarding the physical address in which Cisco records have on the Entitled Company compared to what is selected within the Solarwinds NCM selection.

It looks like there were some changes made to your CCO profile and company address very recently; I would recommend waiting about 24 hours for these changes to propagate and to also confirm that the address selection within Solarwinds reflects the new details as well.
Beginner

Hi. Yes I have made changes this morning to see if this would fix it. As mentioned it previously worked.
Thanks for checking and I will try again Monday.

Mark ***

*** Text has been masked to protect your privacy

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links