cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is my collector upload?

mgayle083
Level 1
Level 1

the collector says everything is successful but nothing populates in the portal.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello mgayle083,

I see that you also posted in a different thread. Has your issue been resolved or do you still need assistance?

Nathalie

yes I still need any help you can provide. in the other thread I joined someone suggested changing the time on the collector and/or making sure it was correct. I found the time to be off and then fixed it. But the inventory is still not showing in the portal

Hello, I just checked your upload and it appears that we've received a total of 6 uploads in the past 48 hours.

Multiple uploads might cause issues with processing. However, I can confirm that we are receiving uploads successfully from your collector - CSP0009024879.

Regards,

Cesar

Im sure i just sent 2 of them manually today. it is set to upload every day. should I change it? if so what do you recommend?

also by issues do you mean it can take longer to be processed and display? or something bigger?

thanks

Normally, weekly auto uploads are the recommendation.

However, by issues I mean that, it might cause interference in the queue, where multiple uploads from the same collector can take longer to process.

At this point, the uploads have been received and are on the processing queue. There could potentially be other global issues affecting the processing currently. I'd say give it another 24 hours.

Thanks,

Cesar

got it working. the main issue was my deployment server time was not set and than I also fixed my up load server.

if anyone else is having issues here were the steps:

"Hello mgayle083,

It looks like your issue might just be that your server's time is off.

Please log into the CLI as admin and run the following command:

#show date

If off, please correct, by syncing with an NTP server:

#conf timesync

If this does not work, configure your time manually.

#sudo date MMDDhhmmYYYY

If successful, your upload profile execution should not show an HTTP 503 error.

Regards,

Cesar"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: