cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Lyn Robbins
Beginner

Will two different collectors update my inventory?

In my company, we have 2 collectors.  Each collector is meant to update different inventories.  However, since I’m not responsible for both collectors it is possible that the other collector is collecting the same device(s) as my collector.  

Can you tell me if my inventory will be updated based on the other collector’s upload?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee

Yes. If both collectors collect the same device your inventory will be updated.

If you are curious, you can see the Custom Inventory Report and view the Collection Date and Appliance information and you can see which appliance was associated to the last update.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee

Yes. If both collectors collect the same device your inventory will be updated.

If you are curious, you can see the Custom Inventory Report and view the Collection Date and Appliance information and you can see which appliance was associated to the last update.

View solution in original post

Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links