Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C4500X-32 is discovered on the Collector, but not shown on SNTC Portal

maguiluzfr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer with two WS-C4500X-32 in VSS config. This devices appear as one on the Collector , but is not shown on the SNTC Portal.

What can be happening?

Regards,

Miguel.

5 Replies 5

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For other Cisco folks:  I've been chatting with Miguel and have some of the details, so you can ping me offline.  I see an old version of this device in the DB, but not current it seems.  I think he needs some help to determine if the device is coming in the upload since it isn't showing on the portal.

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Miguel,

Upon further analysis of your uploaded inventory, it looks like the data is present, however the portal failed to process it due to an issue which is being addressed via the following: CSCvf45020

We're now pending a resolution of the bug to ensure your data displays properly on the portal.

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Chris,

Is there any progress in the resolution of this problem?

Thanks,

Miguel.

Hi Miguel,

We have raised the issue with our development team. Please continue to watch the bug for progress.  There currently is no scheduled timeframe for a fix to be deployed.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thanks. I'll be watching.

Regards,

Miguel Aguiluz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: