cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Central DNA deployment

Hamada Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for Centralized DNAC deployment for Assurance purposes and Sd-Access. We have 3 sites and each site has 2000+ endpoints and 50 network devices. Sites are connected over IPsec with 50-70ms latency. So, what are the best deployment strategies for such cases considering Assurance & Sd-access together?

16 Replies 16

Balaji,

At this point, it doesn't matter how close the DCs are or how low the latency. We do not support deploying DNA Center clusters outside of one DC, regardless of which appliance is used in the cluster. That said, there is some work to relax this, but I don't have an idea when / if that might happen, so the best is to design to today's supported topology which is to deploy in one DC. 

Cheers,
Scott Hodgdon

Senior Technical Marketing Engineer

Enterprise Networking and Cloud Group

At this point, it doesn't matter how close the DCs are or how low the latency. We do not support deploying DNA Center clusters outside of one DC, regardless of which appliance is used in the cluster. That said, there is some work to relax this, but I don't have an idea when / if that might happen, so the best is to design to today's supported topology which is to deploy in one DC. 

what if the Gold partner sell as solution (deploy as i explained) ? will the TAC supports this model  and take resposible and entertain the TAC Case ? any issue around ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card