cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-Access for large enterprise network

bobbycornetto
Level 1
Level 1

SD-Access looks great and all, but I'd love to hear from people who have fully deployed SDA for a fairly large campus. Anyone willing to talk about the good and bad, the pretty and the ugly? Specifically, any cities or airports with SDA fully deployed and your experience with it.

I saw this article about SD Access for airports. Does anyone know of airports running SDA? 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-knowledge-base/cisco-software-defined-access-for-airports/ta-p/4903330

2 Replies 2

well... if we agree that despite of biggest weakness of LISP/VXLAN (namely - extra level of complexity while troubleshooting Fabric relevant issues) Cisco's implementation of technology is quite viable then real problems start @sw stability, automation & integration layers. i dont believe Cisco can afford to fix it in the foreseeable future. 

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are airports running SD-Access, please contact your Cisco Account manager for references, putting names publicly without permission is of course a breach of privacy. We do have public references, a few recent ones, BRKENS-1801 , BRKENS-1802 , Victoria University , University of Western Australia . There's others too - I'd suggest best way forward for more references and a discussion about applicability is to talk to your Cisco AM. Cheers, Jerome

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card