Views
Helpful
Replies

ThousandEyes - Fabric Edge Catalyst 9300's

dr_wpg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I'm currently looking to deploy a couple SDA fabrics comprised of Catalyst 9500/9300 switches. 

Looking at literature I've come to know that thousandeyes agents arent natively supported on Catalyst 9500's but are supported on C9300 switches. 

Does the support include the SDA use-case/feature-set? i.e will I be able to leverage thousandeyes agents on the 9300 fabric edge switches? (provided necessary licencing  is in place etc) ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sandjose
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is on the road map, supporting TE enterprise agent on the Cat-9k Platforms, and we are working on this. Please expect more details on this later in the year. If the customer is looking for more information, kindly engage in a conversation with the pre-sales and account team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

After Cisco Purchased thousandeyes - some integration taking place, worth look at the below document has PDF, is good information.

Customers with existing Catalyst switches need the following in order to claim this offer:

Catalyst 9300 Series (including 9300L) or 9400 Series switches

Cisco DNA Advantage or Premier licenses running on these Catalyst switches

The Cisco DNA licenses being active (not currently expired)

https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-ccp-documents/catalyst-tuesday-q-amp-a-replay-and-slides-now-available/ta-p/4409658

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9000/nb-06-cat-9k-og-cte-en.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks Balaji - thanks for sending through the links. 

We do have thousandeyes credits, I guess the question is: is deploying/installing/enabling the thousandeyes agent on Cat9300 switches compatible on SDA enabled switches

sandjose
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is on the road map, supporting TE enterprise agent on the Cat-9k Platforms, and we are working on this. Please expect more details on this later in the year. If the customer is looking for more information, kindly engage in a conversation with the pre-sales and account team.