cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9105AXW Port Assignment in DNA Center/SDA

JL421-Retired
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we are looking at deploying the 9105 AXW APs in our environment to improve wired and wireless availability to certain areas of our infrastructure. We had been told long ago when we purchased some 1815W APs that there was a feature request on the road map to manage the wired ports on the AP as an extended node in DNA Center. That's coming up on two years ago.

I'm hoping that now with the 9105AXWs we may be closer to that goal since the 9100s run IOS code and should (theoretically) be easier to fully manage from DNA Center. Would anyone be able to provide any information about the ability to provision the switch ports on a 9105AXW natively from DNA Center like what is possible for an edge or extended node?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's still on the roadmap. There are 100s of things on the roadmap and prioritization of features is always changing based on demand from the field. If you want a committed delivery date please open a dialogue with your sales team. Cheers, Jerome

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi JL, wired ports are not supported today on any Fabric APs. Can you talk to your Cisco sales team to discuss having it added to the roadmap? Cheers. Jerome

I had been told by my sales team, TAC, and whoever responds to the "Make a Wish" feature in DNA-C, two years ago that it was on the roadmap with the 1815W? Has that been removed?

It's still on the roadmap. There are 100s of things on the roadmap and prioritization of features is always changing based on demand from the field. If you want a committed delivery date please open a dialogue with your sales team. Cheers, Jerome

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: