cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center Upgrade 1.1 to 1.2.10

Cedric Metzger
Level 1
Level 1

I have a DNA Controller in my lab for a few months. It is currently running on 1.1. Is it somehow possible to directly upgrade to 1.2.10?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

tahuja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to go through cloud updates in series. You cannot jump to 1.2.10 directly through upgrade.

If this is the lab setup, you can do fresh install with iso image. There was some new requirement for mandatory requirement for cluster virtual ip introduced in 1.2.x . That should also be taken care.

View solution in original post

Thanks, I thought so. The ISO is only available thorugh TAC? Or did I miss the download on your software page?

Hello. Must open a TAC case to gain access to DNA Centre ISO. Jerome

3 Replies 3

tahuja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to go through cloud updates in series. You cannot jump to 1.2.10 directly through upgrade.

If this is the lab setup, you can do fresh install with iso image. There was some new requirement for mandatory requirement for cluster virtual ip introduced in 1.2.x . That should also be taken care.

Thanks, I thought so. The ISO is only available thorugh TAC? Or did I miss the download on your software page?

Hello. Must open a TAC case to gain access to DNA Centre ISO. Jerome

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: