Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC FABRIC OTPTIN is not showing

pinjar84062
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have installed cisco DNAC server. But we have not found a FABRIC option. Here is the screenshot: 

fabric.pngfabric1.png

When we put the maglev package status command its showing SD-ACCESS not deploying. Here is is:

fabric3.png

What should we do to enable this feature?

Regards,

Samiul Islam

1 Accepted Solution
11 Replies 11

Hi

This is a brand new DNAC. You need to create the Sites, add devices and associate devices with sites.

In the Network Hierarchy window, click + Add Site > Add Area or click the gear icon

next to the parent site in the left pane, and then click Add Area.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/user_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_1_2/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_1_1_chapter_0110.html 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbWTKn5NH8 

We need a fabric option. 

Fabric comes after you create your Hierarchy and Add Device.

But in your case, what might be happening is that you dont have privilege on the DNAC to create a Fabric.

If you access the DNAC in Sandbox, you can see the same page as your.

This is privilege problem.

dnac_prov.JPG

So what can i do for the privilege?   Do we need any license for active this privilege ?

Is it TACACS ?  Is it your server or someone else servers? you need to know who manage users.

It has not added the tacacs server. We are login the admin user. So we have full access.

I see.  Then, you probably need licensing.  I see no other explanation if you are login as local user admin.

If you go to System >  Settings >  Smart Licensing, do you have smart account configured?

Dear Flavio Miranda,

I have configured smart account.

Dear Bofele,

are updating the sd access. Here is it:

fabric4.png

After install we will update myou.

Dear bofele,

Your suggestion has worked. Now we have got the fabric option at my dnac gui. Here it is:

fabric5.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: