cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does anyone have comparison sheet regarding competitive vendors?

hjson0001
Level 1
Level 1

My customer wants to know comparison sheet regarding competitive vendors such as HPE-Aruba, Extreme etc.

As far as I know, Extreme has automated campus solution like a cisco's SDA solution and so does HPE.

Does anyone have comparison sheet regarding competitive vendors? Plz let me know the link... 

Thanks in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for helpful documents~ :)
By the way, do you have comparsion sheet between cisco "sd-access" solution vs extreme "automated campus" solution?
Extreme networks strongly drive their sdn solution in my country especially bidding low price, so need pros and cons between 2 solutions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Thanks for helpful documents~ :)
By the way, do you have comparsion sheet between cisco "sd-access" solution vs extreme "automated campus" solution?
Extreme networks strongly drive their sdn solution in my country especially bidding low price, so need pros and cons between 2 solutions.

For other specific vendor comparison, please contact your local Cisco sales team. They should be able to help with pricing and comparison.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: