Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-WAN transit for SDA

georgehewittuk1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm really struggling to find a good resource of integration of SDA & SD-WAN for configuration so OMP carries the SGT & for the mapping of VRFs/VPNs.

Anyone aware of any decent info out there?

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jalejand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Newer releases will include SDA-SDWAN handoff automation (2-box, cEdge as handoff next to a border) and SDA cEdge Border (cEdge as External border)

View solution in original post

Thanks Jalejand. I was concerned they would test us on this in CCIE Enterprise but if the technology is not even in the releases mentioned on the exam blueprint i can't see how they will.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Mike,

Good resource ill be keeping these links handy. I'll have a look through see if i can find.

Regards

jalejand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Newer releases will include SDA-SDWAN handoff automation (2-box, cEdge as handoff next to a border) and SDA cEdge Border (cEdge as External border)

Thanks Jalejand. I was concerned they would test us on this in CCIE Enterprise but if the technology is not even in the releases mentioned on the exam blueprint i can't see how they will.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: