Views
Helpful
Replies

9506, Only one operation allowed at any instance

sal.cusumano
Level 1
Level 1

Device manager

Make any chances to a port IE enable, label, etc.., click on Admin, Click on save configuration, Prompt-Really save running to startup configuration? Select yes, receive a message, snmpd: another copy operation in progress. Only one operation allowed at any instance - IP address ccCopyEntryRowStatus.183228284. It only gives you the option to cancel. I select cancel, when I try to exit device manager, it prompts me to save again, I click cancel, when I return to the Device manager, the setting are correct, in other words, if I enabled a port and says its failed on saving, it did save it as enabled. I have two SAN switches, this only happens with one every time, the same one. How do I fix this?

7 Replies 7

user_4444
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have any locks on the CFS database? Run "sh cfs lock" from both switches. It should come back with nothing.

Is there any differences between both switches? From Fabric Manager, when you run "Zone Merge Analysis" does it show differences?

Cheers.

run "sh users" from the cli on both switches, that should show you who is logged in and where from. In case you have another session open somewhere else.

Before I posted the message looking for help, I did sho users, I found an admin logged in, session was open for a while. I logged that session out. I thought this would resolve it, but it didn't.

Sh Cfs Lock, nothing

Zone Merge Analysis

MONMDS01 is VSAN100, MONMDS02 VSAN101

Results

VSAN 1 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS01 and MONMDS02

MONMDS01 has no active zoneset on VSAN 1

VSAN 100 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS01 and MONMDS02

MONMDS02 has no active zoneset on VSAN 100

VSAN 101 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS01 and MONMDS02

MONMDS01 has no active zoneset on VSAN 101

VSAN 1 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS02 and MONMDS01

MONMDS02 has no active zoneset on VSAN 1

VSAN 100 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS02 and MONMDS01

MONMDS02 has no active zoneset on VSAN 100

VSAN 101 Active Zoneset Merge Report for MONMDS02 and MONMDS01

MONMDS01 has no active zoneset on VSAN 101

If you have different VSAN's at each end then "Zone Merge Analysis" wont work but if you have the same VSAN's at each end you should see "merge will succeed" after you run the tool.

Couple of things I would try, run "sh run diff" from both switches to see what is different between Running and Startup config.

From FM run "Fabric Configuration Analysis" to see the differences between the switches.

Can you post the outputs?

Cheers.

Hi Sal,

I am also facing similar issue. Can you let me know how you fixed this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Sujesh N V

Sorry, that was a long time ago, I can't remember what happen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: