Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I am using kickstarter iso image to install Linux in UCS 220 M3 system. During fresh install, kickstart fails with below error message.I have tried regenerating new .iso image. But same result."Ln:creating symbolic link '/usr/cisco':File existsA firs...

Would I be able to do:    if zone 2 is in vsan 20 can I do the following commands to move it to vsan 10??   mds-9513(config)# zone rename zone2 zone2 vsan 10 mds-9513(config)# zoneset activate name Zoneset1 vsan 10

alyazmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - I know you can rename zone sets. What would be the process of renaming zone members on a 9500 series?Is it even possible or do they need to be removed and then added with the new desired names?

planzone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have some questions about SAN fabrics with MDS I will appreciate any help  1) two MDS switches on different locations connected with fcip. Someome creating a zone on one switch and activating it, and it became visible on the second switch. Does...

AradGonen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simple question right? I do SIST zoning every other day but when I was asked this by a colleague recently, I said it resolved to the port or the wwpn, he suggested I was wrong and then proceeded to show me Cisco docs resolving it to be everything fro...

HamR by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when you issue the show FLOGI database command and it gives you the WWPN's and WWNN's, as far as i was aware the Node Name corresponded to a HBA card and the WWPN corresponded to each individual port on the HBA. In this example:   https://overlai...

On the cisco 9000 series, (specifically the 9148S and 9396S) does anyone know the maximum number of visualised N ports that you can sit behind an interface when NPIV is enabled? Also what the the default max value is when the "switchport max-npiv-lim...

Asuch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes