Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi All, Can someone help me calculating the Link utilization of the Cisco interfaces . We have two Data centers joinded by  Dark Fibre services . The connections are going from Cisco SAN ports in the form for Port channels(3 Interfaces) to the other...

t.kohli by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!        I just had a quick question regarding the upgrade procedures for migrating from a SUP2 to a SUP2A in the MDS 9509 chassis.  The procedures seem very straightforward (we have already staged the SUP2As with the identical version of NX...

tbonfigli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sooo..  what's the point of device aliases again? After creating a few zones, I noticed in my VNX that it doesn't enumerate the ports the way I thought it would.   Port 0 of slot 2 in SPA shows as "A-4", whereas I had made a domain alias called "A2P0...

lpphiggp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had below configurations at my Cisco switches: 1. Cisco switch 1:vsan 1 and vsan9 2. Cisco switch 2:vsan 1 and vsan9 Vsan1 of switch1, operation of all ports:notrunk,  vsan9 of switch1, operation:trunk, the port is trunking and connected to switch2...

steven.li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased 2 Cisco SAN switch. Configuration portion is remaining in client's side. I haven't used it yet. Need ideas for fresh installment. They already have 2 SAN storage, 4 physical servers and they want SAN on HA. We have licence for 1...