Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello, for about  a week i've been unable to save the running config to the startup config on a mds 9513 - 5.2(2).The error i get in the logs is: Service "fcns" failed to store its configuration (error-id 0xFFFFFFFF).Any ideas? Will i need to reload ...

I have a client that is using FC attached Compellent arrays in their environment.  The arrays are attached to their current compute resources via Brocade 300 FC switches.  They are exploring UCS, however Compellent is not listed as a supported array ...

JAdams159 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using 2 CISCO MDS 9250i switches for SAN replication between two different sites. Currently we are having replication lagging issue and would like to check if the inter-site link bandwidth is a bottleneck of the lagging issue.CISCO OS -...

In our SAN environment, before we make changes to the active zoneset, we make a copy of it in the "Edit local full zone database" screen.Are there any benefits to this?  Or is the better practice, to backup the database to a file in a remote location...

mgreene14 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am running a test environment consisting of a UCS --(fc)--> MDS --(fc)--> Storage.In an attempt to boot from SAN I see some issues on the MDS.  Although I am able to see the flogi from both the server and the storage, and both are zoned correctly...