cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! 6509 non-e chassis

I want to install 10gig line cards on 6509 non-e chassis. Can anyone suggest me which model of line card i have to install?Does that line card model support my current SUP engine "WS-SUP720-3BXL"?How many line card this SUP engine can support?

Assisting our storage guys with some 9148s. We did a software upgrade from 5.0.1a to 5.2.8d. Now we do not see cdp adverts from the mgmt0 interface of the 9148s. Doing a sho cdp traffic int mgmt0 shows that the 9148s aren't even sending them, even th...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guyz,I have a pair of nexus 5548UP with expansion module N55-M16UP. both switches have below licensing.Feature                      Ins  Lic   Status Expiry Date Comments                                 Count---------------------------------------...

Hi,I have a Cisco 9148 switch, from which one port goes to "Error Disable" state even after shut-noshut. This port is connected to my storageFollowing are the details of the switch and Config.Software  BIOS:      version 1.0.21  loader:    version N...