Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Ok here is the scenarionexus 5548 switch ---- fex 2232 --- UCS C series (C220)snippets of the configuration:vlan 1100fcoe vsan 1100vlan database vsan 1100fex 100description 2232-Afcoeint ethernet100/1/1switchport switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk...

vjmendoza by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Upinder Sujlana Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about FSPF, VSAN interaction, load balancing, and troubleshooting with Upinder Sujlana.According to...

I have a Dell host that has a couple FC cards in it.  I have plugged the Dell FC cards directly into the Cisco FI's and would like to configure the zoning to the EMC SAN that is also directly connected to the Cisco FI's.  Is there a way to configure ...

We currently have 2 Nexus 5548P's in VPC mode (etherchannels across both switches) handling all of our backend storage to the Netapp file and VMWare (Nexus 1K) via NFS.All is working well. Current MTU is 1514 and the storage and servers guys would li...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding Nexus 5596UPWhat is the latency because it provides it for the 5548 but not the 5596, is it the same? I assume that is not the case.Any help would be appreciated. ThxDaniel

dcgcm1345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am relatively new to storage and FCoE, but i am currently testing FCoE with N5500 and B22HP FEX. And i have two questions:[1] Using the traffic-map feature, i can assign a server to a specific uplink or list of uplinks. However, what i am...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two Cisco 9509 mds switches, switch 1 and switch 2 interconnect via TE ports from each of the VSANs VSAN 1 and VSAN 2.The physcial interface in the upper half of the switch 1 and switch 2 are part of VSAN 1 and bottom half is part of VSAN 2...

shankar85 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes