Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Suppose I have a pair of 9513s and want to merge VSAN10 across the two switches. I connect the switches via a sinlge port on each switch that are members of VSAN10, and have trunking disabled for the ISL ports, so that only VSAN10 merges.What happens...

Hi,I have 2 cisco mds 9216 login. I restarted the fabric manager and database service to refresh the GUI but since then iam unable to login into the fabric manager. It is stuck as "Discovering the Network",please wait.

sujit1215 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In my enviroment I have a datacenter with 2 Nexus 5548UP with FCoE Licence. As I am new to storage networking I need some information about the configuration of FCoE.The enviroment is :2 x 5548UP Switch2 x 2232PP FEX1 x Host with Emulex OneConnect...

Hi,How do we best connect our two 5596's together for redundancy and multipathing, both physically and configuration-wise?  I see information about vPC's in the manuals, but I'm not sure if this is really what we need to do.  We have a simple design-...

nbrizuela by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited a SAN environment where both fabric A and B are using VSAN 1 for everything, and this may cause an issue with our path to merging the fabrics into a new FCoE environment. I was wondering if anyone had any experience in moving everything o...