Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi. Is that possible to connect multiple storages in 2 MDS Switch? Cause i already perform the setup but not sure if it correct or not.   Details config and setup as per attached. Appreciated any assistance & help regarding this matter. TQ

Hi. Is that possible to connect multiple storages in 2 MDS Switch? Cause i already perform the setup but not sure if it correct or not.   Details config and setup as per attached. Appreciated any assistance & help regarding this matter. TQ

Is it normal to have "Not avaiable" under connected interface for "show fcns database detail" on a native FC target device?port-wwn (vendor) :10:01:d0:49:ea:52:9a:f0node-wwn :10:00:d0:39:ea:52:8a:f0class :3node-ip-addr :0.0.0.0ipa :ff ff ff ff ff ff ...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:We have 2 Nexus 5000 Switch with n5000-uk9.5.0.3.N2.2.bin system image file.The 2 Nexus are distributed in 2 centers and are connected directly.In each of the switches there is an Oracle server. These Oracle servers are clustered and connected ...

skrowocsic by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pretty small footprint of MDS9148S switches we are managing via command line only right now and are interested in some of the GUI based management options available. Would DCNM be a good fit for us? I see that Fabric Manager is also out the...

ricky6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes