Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access MDS9148

Hi All,

We have a problem with  MDS9148 without access by cli, our costumer set a configuration for RADIUS in 4(four) switches, after that he cannot access switch...

Configuration on switch via Telnet are disable....

When try access by SSH the switch denied access...

Via Dev Manager we get access but some funtions cannot  be access...

Did you ever seems this scenary?

Thanks,

Wellington  

2 Replies 2

Hello

I'm assuming that the RADIUS config is incorrect somehow?  Did it work at any point after RADIUS was enabled?

A few things:

1.  Are you trying to log in with an account and password that has a different password in the RADIUS server?

2.  Are you able to temporarily stop the RADIUS server(s) - the switch shoudl fall back to local auth in this case.

3.  If you can't do 2, can you disconnect the ethernet port and get in via the serial port?

Steven

I'm assuming that the RADIUS config is incorrect somehow?  Did it work at any point after RADIUS was enabled?

Yeah! Our costumer did a config to auth RADIUS users but dosen´t worked!

A few things:

1.  Are you trying to log in with an account and password that has a different password in the RADIUS server?

We created another user with role "network-admin" but dosen´t work, when I try log by telnet or SSH dosen´t work only by Dev Manager

2.  Are you able to temporarily stop the RADIUS server(s) - the switch shoudl fall back to local auth in this case.

Yesterday we did a webex conection to verify it. By Dev Manager on AAA Services don´t have any Server configured on switch, but there is a Group List and when I try delete this config dosen´t work with error : “cAAASecEncript:2:wrongvalue”  or something like that!!!

3.  If you can't do 2, can you disconnect the ethernet port and get in via the serial port?

Our costumer already do this with admin user, he told that not worked!

Aditional information, when I try get tech-supp by Dev Manager the switch asked new authentication and then admin or another user "network-admin" don´t work!

Thanks,

Wellington

A mensagem foi editada por: Wellington Araujo Print Errors from switch!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: