Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got an SG500-28P that refuses to boot. You can see the software versions in the log (NOTE: MAC Address removed). I also tried the latest but still get the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks     Startup Menu [1] Download Software [2] Eras...

Hello,   Can someone help me with a setup configuration that i have to be able to ping different IP Address at the main Station. The switch is on Layer 3. For example i have 3 switches SG300 28 Port that are on different Vlan.. Switch 1: IP Interface...

Hello world,   I have a SG300-52MP with current v1.4.0.88 firmware level... I would like it to run the latest firmware but I see different recent versions available online and I would like to know please why we have different firmware levels (1.4.9.4...

I have trouble to access the switch on 2nd password whereby i want to proceed with "en" to enable  but there's messages shows "B50-C3750>en                                         % No password set"   Are there any options to solve this issue instead...

Hi,   have here 2*SG550XG-8F8T, FW: 2.4.0.94, today I noticed a:   21474823682018-Aug-09 21:43:05Error %Stack-E-STCK-EXCEP-HNDLR: Lost connection with unit 2 reason : connection timeout. Unit will be rebooted .        message. Stack connection 2*CAT...

We have 2 offices with 6 switches ( 2 x sg350x (BB and CC )  and 1 xsg550x  (A / D) in each location tied via a EVC fiber on suppliers equipment..   A B B /-----/ C C Dthe 550x are for all servers via fiber 10G.the 350X are for users/printers/etc.rig...

frank123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing high CPU utilization on our 4500X running 03.06.05.E.152-2.E5.   Below is the output   cs01.a.colo.ri#show processes cpu sorted | ex 0.00Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 35%; one minute: 11%;  five minutes: 6%Core 1: CPU utiliz...