Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking to connect a switch to my home ASUS router and I know the router doesn't support direct VLAN tagging. So my solution is to buy a SG300 and do the L3 routing and VLAN tagging directly on that instead.  My questions are the following...

Hello everyone, recently i open two RMA procedures for two old Cisco switches and i receive as replacement n°1 SG500-52P and n°1 SG500-28P, both without Rack Mount Kit (normally included with a new switch). Unfortunately the rack mount kit of the two...

I have a SG300-52 switch.  The system light flashes green continuously.  I have reset it to factory defaults and upgraded to the most recent firmware. The switch appears to be working but I am afraid to put it in production.  The documentation indica...

hi everyone ,, i just have bought a Cisco SG300-52P for my organization, i have 12 access point of ( Unifi UAP lr ) separated between two floor , i want to power those access point by my Cisco Router by POE , but it seen not working what every i trie...

diyar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Hope i am posting in the right spot as im new here :-). Im hoping you can help me with some information and ideas about a few ideas i have for our home network. Firstly i have just bought a second hand Cisco SRW2024P which is working well. We...

Lee Kelly by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco land. My problem, we are about to shut down an old dns server, address 208.xxx.xxx.xxx, but it looks like 600 people are still using it! What is the best command to use so when people try using the old dns (208.xxx.xxx.xxx) they get a res...

Have a switch that is out of warranty and after a reboot goes to start loaded SW and get Check Sum error! on both SW images. Then is says Both images are not valid ... Please download a new image Downloading code using XMODEM I tried loaded current F...

tech by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors