Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a cisco SF100-24 switch and i am trying to connect 12 Access point along with it.(Access point are working as Wifi routers)The acess point are of TP-link and i have a DSL modem to connect to the internet which is connected throu...

Setup:                                   192.168.1.23ASA5505    ------------     SG300-1    ------------   SG300-2    192.168.1.21192.168.1.1                          |                                            +---------------------   SG300-3    19...

Hi,Need to know about the stacking stuff, What is the difference that my switch have the capablity of physical stack upto 4 switches and a Virtual stack upto 6 Switches.Simply what is the difference between Virtual and Physical Stacking ?Thanks in Ad...

Hi all,I have a couple of Cisco SG200-50's both of which have 2 trunk ports with various VLANs on them.When i made them trunk ports it auto assigned them PVID 4095.I am trying to change the PVID for these ports to 1 but the setting doesn't change!I h...

dave23189 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i was studying ASA, I found in one document that in transparent mode firewall you can assign two vlans with same ip subnet due to STP.why due to STP we can assign two vlan with same ip subnet?VLAN means one broadcast domain then how it is possib...

vijay1926 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network in a star topology with an SG500 (configured as L3) at the center and several SG300s (configured as L2) around that.  Multiple VLANs are present.  The SG500 routes standard TCP/UDP/ICMP traffic between all the VLANs without any probl...

mduersch1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am tasked with changing all of the console and telnet passwords on our switches since our network administrator left. I have the line commands I need but am wondering if I do this during working hours, will it affect the network? I don't wan...

Hi,I have installed a SG300 POE with two WAP321AP (power by the switch, cluster mode).I have installed a BBox3 router (VDSL) connected to the switch and a Belgacom decoder (for TV).When the decoder is ON, the WAP321 don't received any connection, whe...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors