Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have the following setup using two SF302-08P PoE switches: 1st floor=========Switch #1 <-------> private network          <-------> public network2nd floor=========Switch #2 <-------> private network            ....    public network (visible but d...

Resolved! SLM2048

Am using the SLM 2048 as my core switch in a small environment,for distribution switch I have ESW520, SRW2048,catalyst 2960 and another SLM2048.Each of the distribution switches has a single link to the core.Prior to deployment I configured a managem...

Hey,I'm redo-ing my entire network infrastructure in my small business and I'm completely crossed on which products to buy. I need 20-25 ethernet ports + WiFi. I don't need any special features. I have two Comcast business class internet modems with ...

henry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a brand new SG500-28P sitting on my desk. I am having a very weird problem. I hope someone can advice me.The swtich is configured and going to operate in L3 mode. All ports are still assigned to the default VLAN ID 1. I have created several...

I would like to cut the noise from my SG200-26P. Any fan suggestions to replace the stock fan with?Can anyone tell me the size of the original so I can look for an alternative?Regards ChrisSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hello,We have netwotk 192.168.1.0 with the default gateway 192.168.1.1 (Juniper Netscreen Firewall). I bought the switch SG500x and want to use as backbone switch. It will be placed between the Juniper and other layer 2 switches.I want to use this sw...

nvong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I owe a SG200 26 port switch and it works fine so far.Amacintosh computer (mountain lion) has been added to the wired net. Everything works fine t first, but there's a sudden disconnection issue.It seems that the macintosh computer...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X