Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a Linksys SRW2016, i don't remember de IP address that I assigned to the switch and I don't have the serial cable that came with the switch with me.I tried with a generic cable but it doesn't work at all and I really need to make this switch w...

I have recently installed a new SLM2048 into our LAN which includes several Linksys switches (SRW2048's)  We have been able to trunk VLANs on the SRW2048's but I can't figure out where to set that up on the SLM2048.  Could someone please help with th...

aharlornn by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks. I have been trying to get into one of these switches all day. I have taken all the neccesary steps, reset it to default, waited for the port to start blinking etc.. the problem is i am getting no gateway from the switch. i and getting an i...

Hi,I just found out that the SRW2048 uses wrong costs for port-channels. g47   enabled   128.47    20000    FRW   Root    No       P2p (RSTP)     ch1   enabled   128.53    20000    BLK   Altn    No       P2p (RSTP)ch1 consists of two interfaces and ...

Hi, VLAN newbie here!I need to setup a VLAN using a SLM2008 and connect it to our Fortigate Internet Firewall.  I'm doing this to segregate the SLM2008 traffic from the main network which is already connected to the firewall.  I have created VLAN #20...

Hi,I have some 7941 IP Phones wich are connected to 3560 PoE switches (version 12.2), the phones were working just fine and suddenly they showed a message "registering..." I found out that the IP Phone had an IP address from the data vlan instead of ...

rlopez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRW 2008-EU sw version 1.0.4 does not communicate in snmp V3. Where is authentication protocol/password and privasy protocol/password to configure? I tried with cacti. Is there tomething special? Cacti communicate with many other devices from nortel/...

msleziona by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Salve,ho comprato questo switch 3 mesi fa e tutto ha funzionato bene per questo periodo di 3 mesi. Mi succede in modo casuale, che accedendo un pc collegato al dispositivo, windows mi segnali un problema di connettività "Connettività limitata o assen...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors