Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

How do I find out what happened to a new post I made but then disappeared? When I go into my profile the post shows in "My Subscriptions". But when I click on the link to the post an error comes up that says.... An Unexpected Error has occurred.Your ...

Bionic by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Everyone,I am having a Cisco Small Business SF300-24P Switch and I'm trying to connect it to an avaya phones and it's giving me the headache of a lifetime for 3 days now. I've tried all sorts of switchports and Voice Vlan settings and LLDPs...

My SG500XG-8F8T-K9-NA Serial DNI18310260 has stopped working, If I connect the power the master and fan leds are green solid but system led stays blinking fast. If I connect a laptop via ethernet no led blinks or turns on on the port, I have tried us...

I have recently purchased 2 of the above switches and am a little unsure on how to trunk the two switches together. They are in separate rooms joined by a length of ethernet cable on ports 28 on each switch. On each switch we have the default vlan1 a...

Skully32 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When running command " show interfaces counters fa 5" on cisco sf302 switch we didn't get the full data value together as shown in the figure below. in OutOctets the value should be 1142444759851 displayed by single value at the same line not a...

fa5_output.png sfp2.jpeg
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X