cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Constantly logged out of SG350 GUI

Terabyte
Level 1
Level 1

Despite having the console timeout set for 30 minutes, an SG350-28P running firmware 2.3.5.63 is kicking me out after a few seconds to a minute or so.  I've not used a stop watch, but it's definitely not 30 minutes (nor was it 10 which is the default).  This happens in IE11, Chrome 63 or 64, and Edge on Windows Server 2008 R2, Server 2016, or Windows 10 Pro.  Surely I'm doing something wrong.  Thoughts?

63 Replies 63

CoreyP319
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Everyone,

The new firmware for CBS switches version 3.2.0.84 has been released. Be sure to check the release notes for the full bug fix list.

A couple important notes:

• This update has changes to the password security policy. Some policies are recommended while others cannot be disabled. Additional details here.
  • The PoE chipset has an update that will take approximately 9 minutes, interrupting this update may cause issues with switch operations.

Thank you everyone for raising your issues.

Best,

Corey

Mark in Atlanta
Level 1
Level 1

The industry standard is to use an HTTP proxy to access protected device HTTP endpoints.

This horrendous bug persists when using an HTTP proxy to access Cisco switches; HTTP header "X-Forwarded-For" has not been implemented.

Additionally the blinking "Save" configuration button no longer appears when the switch is access via HTTP proxy in the latest firmware.  

CoreyP319
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll share it with the team and see if there is an active status bug.

kolping-mw
Level 1
Level 1

Someone has the problem in current Chrome that the logout still takes place? As soon as I change the tab for more than about 30 seconds I will be disconnected while going back to it...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X