cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi, need a solution for problem

uddin9101
Level 1
Level 1

hi, i have a priblem in connecting antminers only 4 come online and if i remove this 4 then the other 4 online and i take new ips of 1 gbps then i connect more 4 and i have 50 pic and i want to connect to 1 isp can u suggest any option or metherd

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

From your description it could be that you have a very small DHCP pool which can only accommodate four hosts, or perhaps you have a very restrictive NAT/ IP ACL which permits only four IPs from the 'inside' network. Ideally we really need to see that configurations of the devices you are connected to.

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

From your description it could be that you have a very small DHCP pool which can only accommodate four hosts, or perhaps you have a very restrictive NAT/ IP ACL which permits only four IPs from the 'inside' network. Ideally we really need to see that configurations of the devices you are connected to.

cheers,

Seb.

how to do this

setting little detail

Hi there,

Can you share the config of your network devices in question and we can comment on what needs adding/ adjusting.

cheers,

Seb.

Ok, thanks for letting me know
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X