Views
Helpful
Replies

MIBs for CBS350 and CBS250

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

New to the forum, so apologies if my search foo has not come up with a post to help.

I am trying to download the MIB collection for a CBS350-8FP-2G and CBS250-8PP-D.

I was able to download the 3.2 firmware for both switches without a problem, but when I select MIBs from software downloads, it displays ok, but when I press the download icon, the agreement comes up, a bit of whirring (the url in status bar of firefox changes alot), in the end no download. Thats in Firefox, in Chrome, it comes up with a err page, really, long URL and then "Bad Response" at the bottom.

Can anyone else download these OK, i.e is it just me.

Thanks for any advise.

Simon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I emailed support, who able to download the software on Monday morning (UTC+0), tried again and I was able to download as well, so not sure what was going on.

Simon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i get blow : (something wrong try later tomorrow, there may be maintenance)

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you balaji.bandi - I was hoping it was just me!

I have been trying for a few days, is there a way to report it, I could not find any obvious way to do so.

Simon

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I emailed support, who able to download the software on Monday morning (UTC+0), tried again and I was able to download as well, so not sure what was going on.

Simon