Views
Helpful
Replies

SG550XG - Airflow

MaDe
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,
I searching for official documentation/diagramm how the airflow is working in the SG550XG models.
Thx,
MaDe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi MaDe,

The airflow path is from left to right. Do not wall-mount the switch with its front panel facing up. Following safety regulations, wall mount the switch with its front panel facing down or to the side to prevent airflow restriction and to provide easier access to the cables.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most of the cisco switches  (other than nexus and chasis) as i know front to rear.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

MaDe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
thanks for your reply. the SG models have their fans on the side. I would like to know if there is also an intake and outtake.

Hi MaDe,

The airflow path is from left to right. Do not wall-mount the switch with its front panel facing up. Following safety regulations, wall mount the switch with its front panel facing down or to the side to prevent airflow restriction and to provide easier access to the cables.

Hi,
thanks for the info. Is there a diagram or a sheet you can share for me?
Thx,
MaDe

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

There is no such official documentation we could provide at this point.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X