cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch Cisco Small Business Pro todos los LED de los puertos Ethernet encnedidos

Mrintel
Level 1
Level 1

Buen día ojala alguien pueda apoyarme:

Tengo un switch modelo ESW-520-48P-K9, se abrió para hacerle mantenimiento (limpieza con aire comprimido) la cuestión es que mientras estaba conectado a la corriente eléctrica, desconectaron un ventilador y luego lo volvieron a conectar, el equipo se apago y pasado un segundo volvió a encender pero ya ningún ventilador giraba y todos los LEDs de los puertos Ethernet se encendieron, no he podido entrar a el ni por web ni por consola, alguien le ha ocurrido algo parecido o cuenta con alguna sugerencia?

2 Replies 2

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi,
Please translate it in English so we can help you. Now this is a machine language for me. I can't read it

Regards,
Deepak Kumar
Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

Cisco Small Business Pro Switch all LEDs of the Ethernet ports enclosed
Good day I hope someone can support me:

I have a switch model ESW-520-48P-K9, it was opened to make maintenance (cleaning with compressed air) the issue is that while it was connected to the power, disconnected a fan and then reconnected, the computer was turned off and after a second it turned on again but no fan was spinning anymore and all the LEDs on the Ethernet ports were turned on, I could not access it either via web or console, has something similar happened to me or does it have any suggestions?