cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

12.2(58)SE for C3750x ....

grodoni
Level 1
Level 1

on the 3750x there are several bugs open .... LED not displayed correclty, SNMP polling for Power Supply and FAN does not repond corretly, ...

I opened TAC case for for the SNMP issue .... case is now closed with the answer that 12.2(58) will be released on march 14 2011 ... today is march 25 and the release is not yet available...

does anyone know when 12.2(58)SE will be available ?

thx

9 Replies 9

ranraju
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Honestly, 12.2(58)SE - is a much awaited release - it should be out by mid of April 2011 or by the end of that month.

Regards,

ranraju

Thanks for this info.  I'll be keeping an eye out for this long-awaited release.

kerstin-534
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have Problems with SNMP indices for FANs and POWER SUPPLIES and IOS 15.0.1

Is your problem fixed in meanwhile ?

best regards

Herbert

I did just a quick test .... it seems that there are still problems with fan modules... power supplies monitoring looks good.

Do you have problems also with Power supply monitoring ?

kerstin-534
Level 1
Level 1

We have problems with powers supplies and fans, with release 12.2.55 until 15.0.1.

These are the minor problems ...

Major problems arise with link problems with Broadcom NICs (except the PoE version)

regards

Herbert

Which kind of problems do you have with Broadcom NICs ? I have several 3750x installed and i have not noticed problems with Broadcom NICs ... do oyu have open case or know bugs ?

thx, bye, gilberto

The Bug ID is CSCts62136.

We have reproduced the problem with several servers (not only with Broadcom 5708), the problem was oberved between 2 3560x, too. A affected Server is now on the way to Cisco, we will see what the root cause is.

regards,

Herbert

We were informed by TAC about this command:

Switch(config)# interface gi1/0/X
Switch(config-int)# no physleep enable

Does it fix the problem with Broadcom NetXtreme NIC?

yes, TAC built that command for work around this issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card