Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I get the following error message: https://pastebin.com/WEwAvbsCThe network is shown in the image. I literally just press start all devices, connect to console and get that. I tried googling the error but nothing shows up.

Hi Team, Two switches are connected to each and that link is a trunk port between those two switches, The challenge is on one switch when I perform cdp/lldp neigbor detail I can see the other switch which is connected to it but funny thing when I pin...

Resolved! PBR VS CONNECTED

hello. I understand that Connected routing has an AD value of 0. The IP bands on the 1st and 2nd floors are different. 1st floor: 1.1.1.0/242nd floor: 2.2.2.0/24 There are two firewalls on top of the backbone. The band will be 3.3.3.0/24. If you conf...

김선명 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friendsi config below commands to configure AAA authenticate with Microsoft Active Directory 2008(CIsco Device Integrate with AD microsoft for telnet and ssh and both can login to console by AD and local username) but while i unplugged Cisco Devic...

zavira123 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! mac flapping

Apr 16 04:14:35.390: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 001b.0907.fe0e in vlan 11 is flapping between port Gi1/1/1 and port Gi1/1/2Apr 16 04:14:35.390: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 001b.0907.fe0e in vlan 11 is flapping between port Gi1/1/1 and port Gi1...

Hello Community,I am looking a script for switches cisco for block interfaces with APs connected , the reason is because we receive daily port changes and sometimes the engineers change the vlan Wi-Fi by another and the Wi-Fi environment is affected ...

Hi thereI am assigned to check the issues with this attached network and have managed to remove some hups and redesign the network to what it is now. there were no vlans and it has been configured. the issue is that the internet speed is extremely sl...

Does the Catalyst 2960-X or 350-P network switches have internal coin cell batteries to retain memory or clock settings? If so, what is the part number of this battery. Alternatively do you have a safety compliance document for the battery which allo...

Hi,I have a C9200L-48P switch with 4x1G uplink module.Port Gi1/1/1 does not have an LED blinking when connected to another switch.Ports Gi1/1/2-4 seem to work fine.Could anyone please guide me on troubleshooting the port and also advise action?  

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I came across a strange issue today. I have a C9300-48S-A Switch but the show version output of the switch shows that the switch has an Essentials license on it.Below snap for quick ref: Is this an error from Cisco or have I missed something?A...

Ranjita_0-1713358189930.png
Ranjita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes