cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Phone VLAN

jatherton1972
Level 1
Level 1

I have two types of Cisco switch in our organization, SG220-50P and SG220-26P.  I have recently am working to move our phones to VLAN2, each switch is the latest possible firmware (1.1.4.5) and each is programmed with VLAN1 and VLAN2, 2 being the phones.  Under Voice VLAN I configured it for VLAN2 and changed the non PoE ports (using them for uplinks) to Administratively include 1U and 2T to pass everything from my router.

On the 26P everything works flawlessly, the ports the phones are plugged into give me unsable 1U,2T and the phone work perfectly.

On the 50P unless I manually assign 1U and 2T to each and every port, it will not pass VLAN2 traffic.

I even set up these two types on a test bench, made sure each and every setting was identical.  The 26P works without issue perfectly, the 50P, not so much.  Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what am I missing?  I have attached my configs from both of my test switches.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card