Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just recently upgraded the ios to current version. During startup, getting error messages  %SYS-6-READ_BOOTFILE_FAIL: tftp://255.255.255.255 It will try like 3 times, then boot the current version. From my understanding, its the first line in this th...

Goatster by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to cisco and learning networking. But the different vlans I created can't communicate with each other, and I can't seem to find the problem. What should I post here inorder to enable you to assist in locating the problem?

Mykematt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok, guys, I know this is an OLD device, but it belongs to a nonprofit and they can't afford new equipment now. they have a 2821 ISR running Version 15.1(1)T.  they need to add a few vlans but the vlan subcommand is not available.  I am using the comm...

jwatt2022 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone I hope you will be safe and healthy , I'm already configured a interface loopback and ip to interface ,ospf and extended access-list  in router 2 , I faced on this error what is solution and thanks for any answer (from FULL to DOWN, Ne...

first.png

I have a 48 port giga 3750 switch. I am unable to run BGP in this switch. IOS version is belowCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "flash:c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE4/c...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   we have a plan to migrate some of the subnets from FPR to the next hop(from Radware to F5). I have doubt that if I create PBR that will work nicely for outbound traffic but I am not sure for inbound traffic. Please let me know any solution...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I want to match the URL at the router end using class-map and wanted to force that traffic to the WAN interface, similar to PBR.But in this case, I want to take a decision according to the application. Can you check and let me know is there ...

rohit12ja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes