Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing rip issue

The routing table of router r2 and r3 aren't updating and their corrisponding hosts aren't able to communicate outside of the LAN. Hoping to get a reply asap..!

imrann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking if anyone has a solution to this problem. I have a customer that refuses to change his VLAN number on his systems. I own his layer 3 SVI. I want to renumber the SVI as another customer on a target network I am migrating to owns it. What is a ...

smithco64 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can someone please advise why I need line 4 of below Acl? I understand we use established when we want to allow the response to the connection initiated from the internal network but on line 3 we allow ssh from any source to any destination alread...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a DHCP Server for a small VLAN.I have configured vlan 10 20 30 and trunk access for switch interfaces, activated fa0/0.1, fa0/0.2, fa0/0.3 as example belowint fa0/0.1 encapsulation dot1Q 10 ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 ip he...

Screenshot 2021-11-27 131249.png

I purchased a console cable from Amazon having description ' FT232R chip + ZT213LEEA, Compatible with any computer/PC with a USB 2.0 Port. FT232 series chip of ftdi company can realize the communication between USB and RS232.' But I am unable to conn...