Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a network where there are 31 switches connected in a loop with RSTP enabled and it works fine. Now when there is a break in the loop say at number 30 such that 1------30 break --- 31. Now I see only 20 switches are talking. Why is that ...

Torsha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Good day, everyone,I am experiencing CRC and input errors on one of my core fibre links, a 10Gig link using ER SFP modules. I noticed that the reliability on one end of the link is 248/255 - I read on one of the threads where one gentleman said this ...

Hallo,Kann jemand bestätigen, dass der Cisco ISR 4331-Router Ethernetchannel unterstützt? Wenn ja, können wir dann den I SR Router 4331 mit 2960-X-Stack-Switches verbinden (verschiedene Mitglieder verwenden die Router-Konnektivität).What is the maxim...

turkays by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an ISR4351 and it has three interfaces. To connect it to switch, the Gig0/0/2 has RJ45 type of connection as well as SFP type as well but for other two interfaces there is only SFP type. problem is that I have switch which has ethernet ...

Hi,So we have a standalone network for one of departments for Internet/Adsl, Internet-> Cisco 4300 -> cisco 9300now We got 1Gig link from the Isp and I tested the speed directly connecting the Isp Ont device and am able to get almost 1 gig speed, but...

Hi,I have got 2 cameras on a site on a switch under the same VLAN.The only difference between them is that 1 of them 1 Silvernet wifi connection away from the switch.They are all on the same network as well as the wifi devices. It is all reachable.Th...

I am currently working on a project involving two Cisco routers running VRRP for a switch that connects to all our servers. The setup includes several IPsec tunnels on the master router to remote sites. My concern arises from the configuration of EIG...

SP_UK_LEE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

i am doing a networking assignment that require us to design a network to connect between two different branches , and each branch have two floors. In my assignment i am able to ping between floor to floor but fail to ping between branch to branch . ...

YEOH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes