Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,  I want to implement SSM Multicast using IGMPv2 on ASR 9000 IOS XR . I have already tested SSM/IGMPv3 it was working fine. I have seen some mapping mechanims for IGMPv2 without concrete example . Anyone has some valid refernces/scanrios o...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, Does anyone know if this USB 3.0 is mandatory on a Catayst 9300 switch? In my case, these switches will not handle any hosted application, so I don't see much use for them and I see that price is somewhat considerable... But does anyone k...

We are attempting to use your range of IE-3300 switches to satisfy a specification requirement for an upcoming project. Are there any CAD models available?I'm looking for DWG or STEP files available that depict the IE-3300 series so that we can add t...

Hello,We plan to setup c8000v (not as SD-WAN) in AWS (PAYG), but can't find information about ec2 type and throughput relations.I just found in documentation (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/catalyst-8000v-edge-software/data...

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,I am seeking some help/guidance to understand what access layer switch model could be the successor to 2960 series which we have in place right now. We are an industrial manufacturing environment so, cisco models that are rugged and suited...

Hello Experts, I'm interested in RFC 2544 testing of any product . some vendors provide online throughput figures for their VMs and hardware and mention details like server specifications, memory, CPU and all.  my question is what are  recommendation...