Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am still considering wheter to deploy Catalyst1000 or CBS350 switch at our small office(15-25 devices).Switch have to be configured with multiple SVIs and DHCP server pools for each + few static routes.I would like to secure MGMT access to th...

kralopafo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the equivalent Cisco Switches for the Stratix 5700 Switches?With the Cisco Managed Switches (Layer 2), Ethernet Protocols (Modbus TCP/IP & Ethernet/IP) can be in the same network and in a ring topology without problems?Please, refer to the a...

jose76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings to all!With not much prior experience, I landed upon looking into quite a few, legacy, spatially dispersed  CISCO Catalyst 1900  Series Switches mostly with 12 ports + AX-BX ports.  These were installed some 20+ years ago at my organization...

gepas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are considering buying a couple of C1000-24T-4X-L routers for SSH and iDRAC for all our servers. For various reasons, we need to buy dedicated hardware for this and cannot add it to our main network switches running NX-OS.The C1000 series routers ...

Hey all, Suppose I have a small office with 100 PCs - none of them use high-bandwidth applications, such as video streaming or data-intensive tasks. How to know the switch's bandwidth needed and the uplink as well? The purpose of my question is to ha...

at@ps by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco Switch C9200L-24T-4G. I have configure this new switch using classic day 0 wizard.After finish, reboot the switch but unable to access web UI using new IP address. Configuration summary attached in the picture. How to fix this issu...

pantulu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi We have ordered some 9200Cx, but it seems that we need a micro USB to get to the console. Not the standard mini USB type B, but the mobile phone type USB Micro Type B.A standard USB Micro Type B, doesn't work, even with the Cisco USB Driver, not s...

Hi all,I have an ISR4351 and it has three interfaces. To connect it to switch, the Gig0/0/2 has RJ45 type of connection as well as SFP type as well but for other two interfaces there is only SFP type. problem is that I have switch which has ethernet ...

HelloI know this is overkill but I am more focused on the cheap cost I’ll get it for. Currently I’d only be using it to create 6 vlans, a trunk to my Cisco FPR1010 and of course assigning certain amounts of Interfaces to said vlans.At the end of the ...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am looking for a switch that supports Q-in-Q (802.1ad) VLAN stacking.My Question is two-fold: (1) What switches on the market support the addition of Q-in-Q tags and (2) When Cisco lists 'Q-in-Q' support on a spec sheet, what does that actually mea...

ChrisR132 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Let me begin by apologizing for not really looking at other threads on the topic as i feel everyone's homelab is something a custom and personalized for them and what they are doin` ^_^.I am a junior VMware admin looking to build a homelab to p...