Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Recently I faced an issue where one of the cisco devices I had was flagged by cisco, Is it possible to check if the device is a compliance device or a flagged one. Please provide a link if possible because I cannot find it.

Hi I am just a starter in CCNA. I want to configure Nat in R1 according to below typology. I do not know how to configure between Multilayer switches that act as a router. I need help. PLEASE help me. I will accept  any suggestions. 

ccna.png

Needing a little help here please. I have inherited a C3650-48PQ switch that was running as a core switch. I am trying to clear configs on it and initialize it as a standalone switch in a lab environment.So far I have been able to remove vlan.dat and...

Derickt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.0 on MAC OS Monterey V.12.5.1 and every time I launch it within standard account, I get a problem report window titled PACKET TRACER QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY.The window includes following (full message at the end). Ap...

This PTTA is the first in the learning Packet Tracer series. The step is to connect a PC to ALS2. After completing on the physical layer, there is no SUBMIT and no auto advance action. The Next button is therefore greyed out and no way to continue wi...

KSTJ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

はじめまして下記スイッチの重量を確認したいのですが、ご確認をお願いできますでしょうかCatalyst3750G EIAラックマウント1UCatalyst3750   EIAラックマウント1UCatalyst2960     EIAラックマウント1Uお手数お掛けしますが、何卒宜しくお願い致します。

suzumura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes