Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

after upgrade to leatest iso version the message %ILET-1-AUTHENTICATION_FAIL                repeated the the switch stop giving IP address to users note the dhcp on windows server i downgrade it again but the same issue any ideas 

I have a 2960X 24 ports switch, ports 1-12 are divided to vlan41, ports 13-20 are vlan42. PC1 is in vlan41, PC2 and PC3 are in vlan42. PC2 and PC3 are both able to communicate with PC1, but PC2 cannot communicate with PC3. If plug PC2 and PC3 into po...

ysu by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been testing MST in my lab which has 3x Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960CG-8TC-L switches.I configured only MST and LACP on each switch and connected them in the ring topology. Test is to see how much time it takes for convergence in such conditions...

Hello, We are observing a change in behavior of the mls qos on the 2960 switch series between IOS 15.2.(4)E6 and 15.2.(7)E5. The applied configuration is as follows: mls qos map cos-dscp 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 mls qos map dscp-cos 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 to 0mls qo...

Hi,I'm trying to replicate traffic in one catalyst 2960X port to feed it to a Linux VM to generate a graph of inbound/outbound traffic using Net data. So I came up with the following SPAN configuration (I'm just including the relevant lines):vlan 220...

oslopez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone the switch keep rebooting and i don't know what is the issuepls check down below a copy of CLI----------------FIPS: Flash Key Check : BeginFIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found, FIPS Mode Not EnabledPOST: MA BIST : BeginPOST: MA BIST : E...

Rashad-m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure vlan 900 as a remote span VLAN on a 2960-s following this guide. However, I don't seem to have the option for a VLAN. See the below imageI am not sure what I am doing wrong. Just some background. I had firmware 15.2.2 on this...

image.png

Note: The password given in this post is an example only.Hello all, It is the ungodly hour of 12:59:59 AM 8/8/2023 CST at the time of writing this.I have finally fixed most of my configuration issues and gotten the cpu usage below 99 percent ( about ...

Hi Guys,  I want to upgrade Cisco WS-C2960XR-24TS from 15.2(7)E1 to E9. I need some assistance for you guys after upgradation :- do we need reconfigure license or not . I believe it will not effect existing license /reconfiguration , like Right-to-us...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am a newbie, just learning ccna at a crash course.We got this exercise, and tasks are in the pkt file.Vlans can't get ip addresses via dhcp, despite making lan pools and helper ips.Can someone suggest/ find what the problem could be?...