Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys I need to make a portchannel from my switch to a Vmware Esxi 6.5 In my Vmware vSwitch I will use Route base on IP Hash. I don't know if in this  vmware version support PAGP or I have to configure  mode on I need to know if the following co...

I have a very simple setup. A Netgear router that is connected to WAN and has four ports. If I connect a PC to any port, I get an IP from DHCP (192.168.10.0/24) and the internet is also working. What I want to do is to extend this to a Cisco switch. ...

Hi all, I have an interesting problem, I have a 3650 that is utilizing 2 SFP-10G-LRM in a port-channel configuration. It had been working correctly for months but recently it was discovered that one SFP was err-disabled (int te1/1/4). Upon a shut & n...

AFlack20 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3850 stack switches with firmware 15.2In running config, I do not see any vlan information and their names but show vlan shows all the vlans and the associated interfaces. Please advise.

avilt by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i need some help to configure my cisco 3560g-24ts with my network.here is the description of my network which works well but not as i want.                           i have created vlans on my switch and enabled inter-vlan routing. each VM from...

Annotation 2020-02-08 135051.png
nimoinau by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our Sales guys are looking to purchase this model because of the 10Gb sfp+ uplinks. They only need one 10G port and are looking for an additional 3x 1Gb uplinks. This particular model has 2x 10Gb sfp+ ports and 2x 1Gb sfp ports, and they're lookin...

I couldn't find 'software install' commend. It is main reason why I posted. I changed to bundle mode and upgraded to 16.3.2. It looked like successfully upgrading but I couldn't ignore my feeling that something is wrong. So, I changed to install mode...

Resolved! QoS match-any

What would be the default behavior if there is no matching criteria under class-map match-any? Would that turn into "match-all' behavior?? Example:class-map match-any test!policy-map remarkdefaultclass testset ip dscp default!interface GigabitEtherne...

Hi, Hope you can help. I'm running 3560-48 and 24 PS-L's (640W PSUs) with non Cisco POE edge devices. The issue I'm having is these devices won't draw much more than 3-6 Watts but the switch wants to use 15.4W per port, depleting my POE budget! I hav...

I just upgraded cisco 3850 to 16.9.4.  It was previously 3.6.x.  I have been reading about the smart license.  Is this mandatory and the device stop functioning?  I understand the purpose behind the smart licensing feature.  However, it's too much of...

cwdusheke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes