Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, hope you can help me understand this. I searched on the forum but couldn't find exactly the answer to what this could meanWhen doing the command "show controllers cpu", I get the following on the sw forwarding:                      retrieved ...

Before I begin my story, please note that my networking knowledge isn't up to speed and I have little info about how this network was setup.  We had a power outage and our Cisco Catalyst 3560-X switch is giving us some problems. Let me explain: The T...

BjornG01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured two separate switches (sg 300-24P) with trunk and vlan. Switch 1: Port 1: trunk, trunk allowed vlan 2Port 2: Access, Access vlan2 Switch 2: Port 1: trunk, trunk allowed vlan 2Port 2: Access, Access vlan2 Whenever reboot the compu...

Whats the minimum code required for a 3850 to support ERSPAN?  And whats the impact of trying to use RSPAN to a host that's connect to a non rspan aware switch? The downstream switch has the vlan available and its configured on the endpoint but not s...

Resolved! 3850 stack issue

Hello everyone,I have connected two 3850 switches in stack and the first one(Switch 1) booted elected as active switch.  I configured priority of switch 1 as 10 so that it may resume its active state in the event of power failure and then back to lif...

AZKhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes