Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, how can i pls make QOS priorisation for IPTV vlan 300 on limited speed licensed wireless line?The licensed line have 900 megs and it is connected to trunk interface on my cat 4500e with sup 7 e. On other switches i am using this rules for vla...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi, I have a topology that i have to upgrade and need some advice.i have two 4500 router in one building with non-VSS konfiguration serving some access switches, now we have a second building and i want to stretch the switching domain to the second o...

jowikoyou by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have two 4503 switches with Sup 7L-E Supervisor Enginges running in VSS mode. The current installed firmware is quite old (03.04.06.SG). Now I am checking the compatibility matrix and it is not clear to me how I can upgrade to the latest su...

2021-01-18 15_23_54-Window.jpg

Hi Everyone, Currently I am installing Cisco C1-C4507R+E  for our costumer.They purchase Image with code "S45EU-S8-310E" and description "CAT4500E SUP8E Universal Image". It is shipped with IOS-XE with CAT4500E SUP9E/ 8E/8L-E Universal Image (cat4500...

dchochan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Can our 4500 configure VSS??I'm curious about a few things. 1. Does SUP-8E support VSS?? 2. Can I mix Fiber+UTP for etherchannel connection?  3. After configuring VSS, can I turn off VSS again to operate the two 4500 independently?

20201226_134414.png 20201226_134409.png

I'm not sure if the tital is correct but essentially I have my 4948 as a core switch which has a layer 3 interface to my router and all of that works great HOWEVER. I need to configure a way to have 1 vlan on my core and the 2960s trunked to it to ha...

Hello, does anybody can tell me what is normal operating temperature of that card ?Or if someone have that module can paste sh env temp output ?I have few with outlet temperature around 50C which looks me too high thanksjackyjoy

Please help me with this, this is Urgent! Sorry Im New to Packet Tracer, But how would i Configure all hosts IP-addresses (192.168.1.0) (which ones do i configure, and is it the same IP-addresses? )Also how would I Configure RIP on all routers. (how ...

PacketTracerHelp.PNG
JahSeh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello People i have problem in my 4500 x series switch which is in redundancy when i want to upgrade i o s for the switch after uploading i o s i have put boot command and reload . two times same procedure as it is in redundancy state but after the r...